Welcome to the NYS Society of Municipal Finance Officers!
Our goals are:
- Cultivate, promote and disseminate knowledge and information which will improve municipal, financial and accounting procedures in the State of New York.
- Sponsor legislation of benefit to our members and the general public.
- Education of the public as to the methods and options available for financing municipal projects.
- Develop closer relationships and understanding among our own members by encouraging attendance at training sessions and seminars and to broaden our exposure by becoming more familiar with the duties of others in the field of public administration.
- Exchange ideas, information, and facts concerning matters and problems of common interest, thereby assisting and directing members to available resources.
- Achieve 100% membership of all eligible finance officers in the State of New York.
2018-2019 Board of Directors
L-R Linda Pasquali, Catherine Williams, Deborah Coad, Mary Ann Henderson, Jennifer Kraft, Lisa Neary, Marianne Lobaccaro, Kristy O’Shaughnessy, and Meg Hungerford
missing from photo Michael A. Genito, Second Vice President